From real estate to stocks, today’s Best Ever guest shares with you stories of how she and her clients buy ugly and benefit greatly.
Bobbie Monroe’s real estate background:
– Certified Financial Planner based in Tallahassee, Florida
– President of Supporting Your Choices
– Say hi to her at http://www.supportingyourchoices.com
– She’s been a CFA since 1999
– Just named a 5 Star Wealth Manager by Atlanta Magazine for the 6th consecutive year
Today’s Best Ever guest saw an opportunity to make raising capital more efficient. Find out what he did to fix the process…let’s go!
Adam Hooper’s real estate background:
– Co-founder and CEO of RealCrowd based in Palo Alto, California
o RealCrowd is a crowdfunding platform that connects investors with commercial real estate investments
o Platform has over $900 million of total investment opportunities
o And over $10 billion worth of assets managed by their elite operators
– Has worked on over $1 billion of real estate transactions
I promise you’ve NEVER heard of this tip before for getting off-market commercial real estate deals.
Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you how he identified a niche in the flipping industry by buying properties nobody else wanted.
Mike Simmons’s real estate background:
–Managing Member of Modern Real Estate Solutions based in Troy, Michigan
–Started in 2008 and is focused on flipping single family homes in Southeast Michigan
–Host of popular podcast, Just Start Real Estate
–Say hi to him at http://www.juststartrealestate.com
Want to invest in a market outside of where you live? Want to learn how to structure partnership agreements with local team members? Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you TWO ways.
Anthony Dadlani’s real estate background:
– President of A Plus World Group based in New York City, New York
– 15 years as an equity markets trader and portfolio manager
– Experience buying and selling private liens, notes and mortgages
– Actively buying single family homes
Today’s Best Ever guest gives you two Stock Market tips to apply in your real estate investing. Plus she gives you advice for how to minimize your risk when you get started investing in real estate.
Barbara Friedberg’s real estate background:
– Veteran portfolio manager, has a master’s degree in business administration and is a former university finance instructor and based in San Jose, California
– Author of multiple investing books including Invest and Beat the Pros- Create and Manage a Successful Investment Portfolio – buy em here: http://barbarafriedbergpersonalfinance.com/wealth-shop/
– Say hi to her and learn personal finance tips at http://barbarafriedbergpersonalfinance.com/blog/
– Host of the popular podcast Young & Oldish Money
Get your pencil and paper ready…or Word doc and keyboard because you’re about to get a list of all the due diligence items that get missed when doing a walkthrough of the property. PLUS she shares with you the best ways to add value to a multifamily property.
Mindy Sharp’s real estate background:
– Regional Manager for Prime Property Investors based in South Bend, Indiana
– 15 years of real estate and property management experience
– Blogger for Multifamily Insiders and has a blog called My Life As A Property Manager
We’re speaking to one of the leading real estate entrepreneurs and technology innovators and he is going to share with you the NEXT BIG THING in real estate technology. Let’s go!
Dave Eraker’s real estate background:
– Serial entrepreneur with an interest and focus on the intersection of economics and applied technology
– Co-founder at Surefield and is based in Seattle, Washington
o Surefield is a full-service brokerage that has virtual tour technology that builds virtual models of homes allowing house hunters to navigate a property inside and out from their computers
– As the founder and CEO of Redfin, he led the product development efforts for a new web-based form of map search and developed a salaried model for residential real estate agents
o Company received the Innovator of the Year award by Inman News
Here’s the step-by-step process for how to evaluate a single family home investment property.
Leonard Baron’s real estate background:
– Investor, past lecturer at San Diego State University and teaches continuing education to Realtors
– Has a nationally syndicated real estate A&A at Zillow.com Featured Blog and in newspapers around the country
– Say hi to him at http://www.professorbaron.com
How do you qualify a crowdfunding platform? What specific questions do you ask the platform reps? What is it like to invest in a crowdfunded deal?
Today we’re going to answer those questions and then some.
Who we’re talking to today:
AdaPia d’Errico, Chief Marketing Officer at Patch of Land
Mark Robertson, President at CrowdDD based in Charlotte, North Carolina
Jamie McIntyre, Founder at Rewire Capital based in Washington D.C.
Some things you’ll discover on today’s episode:
– Two surprising lessons learned by investing in Crowdfunded deals
– The list of questions you should ask a crowdfunding platform
– The step-by-step process for what it’s like to invest in a crowdfunded deal from an investor’s standpoint
– Pros and cons of debt and equity investing
– How to diversify your portfolio in crowdfunded deals
And much, much more!
Have you grabbed your treatski?? Unlock the Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Questions asked about crowdfunding by downloading it for FREE here: http://landing.patchofland.com/white-paper-top-ten-answers-to-the-top-ten-crowdfunding-questions
If you haven’t checked out Patch of Land’s market report on Newark, New Jersey – get it here. It’s a great example of the type of research you get when you work with them.
This episode is bought to you by our Best Ever sponsor, Patch of Land.
Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com